Custom packaging boxes are the new trend in custom packaging. However, it is important to consider your customer and what they want before designing a package for them.
Many benefits come with using custom packaging boxes, such as increased marketing, improved branding, and more! This blog post will discuss some factors to keep in mind when designing your own custom cannabis product packaging box.
- Invest in child-resistant containers
- Use tamper-evident labels on your packaging to avoid tampering
- Keep the design simple but eye-catching
- Make it easy for consumers to know what they are getting – include the THC content and other relevant information on the label
- Showcase your product with a clear view of its contents and use graphics that make it stand out from other products
- Include instructions for how to best enjoy your cannabis (e.g., “Start low and go slow”) or health warnings (e.g., “Marijuana may impair driving ability; don’t operate heavy machinery while using this product”).
- Don’t forget about scale! Make sure you have stickers at various sizes so customers can choose which one is most appropriate for their needs.”
- Use color wisely – black text on a white background works well when printing at home, but if you’re going through a professional printer, the color might be more effective as long as it’s not too bright and distracting.”
- Use a clear, concise title to make it easy for customers to find your product
- Make sure the name of the strain is easily readable on your packaging
- Keep all text and graphics simple and clean
- Maintain consistency in color scheme throughout the design
- Create an eye-catching logo that reflects your brand’s personality
- Include information about what makes your products unique or special (e.g., organic ingredients) so customers can tell why they should buy them over other brands’ products.
The cannabis industry is booming, and so is the number of people looking for cbd product packaging boxes. However, with so many products on the market, it can be hard to stand out from the crowd.
That’s why custom box wholesale has become increasingly popular in recent years. To help you find your niche, I’ve compiled a list of the top 5 cannabis product packaging tips that will help you design something unique and eye-catching!
- Customizable size and shape
- Durable construction that protects your product from damage during shipping or while on display at a retail location.
- Easy way to add branding in the form of logo, colors, design elements, etc., without purchasing additional custom boxes.
- Holes for hanging can be added if you wish to promote certain products or products by category!
- Ability to choose inserts that create compartments depending on what the box is being used for.
Invest in child-resistant containers
Child-resistant boxes are ideal for any cannabis product, especially edibles.
The safety of your customers must be a priority, and these packaging tips will ensure that. Child-resistant containers are also required by law in some areas, so it’s good to keep this in mind when designing the look!
These boxes often come with specially designed lids that fold back on themselves and require pressure from top and bottom before they open. Such boxes not only protect children but avoid legal issues as well!
Please note that you have childproof packaging does NOT mean that people assume your products are safe for kids or healthy choices. We recommend putting “Keep out of reach of children” warning labels everywhere.
- Use tamper-evident labels on your packaging to avoid tampering.
Temper-proof packaging is a must-have thing if you want to avoid customer complaints. Many customers order CBD products for medical reasons, and they do not have the strength or patience required to open a standard box. That’s why tamper-proof packaging is so important!
It might come as a surprise, but many businesses use “the good old push-in” kind of lid instead of childproof ones because it takes less time and effort to make them – yes, we said it right: LESS TIME AND EFFORT. Of course, it sounds crazy from our perspective too, but there are some valid arguments in favor of this choice that cannot be ignored by no means if you’re looking for success on a budget.
- Keep the design simple but eye-catching.
The design should be unique and eye-catching, but not too much. The packaging should have a sense of simplicity and give the impression that it’s easy to use, understand and open for immediate access to your product – with no extra fuss.
Cannabis products are most commonly packaged in childproof containers. Cannabis is still illegal at the state level in most parts of the world, where medical cannabis is legal. When you shop at cannabis shops, make sure they come from a reputable source and have safety standards in place. If you buy cheap boxes, then it might not be safe.
- Make it easy for consumers to know what they are getting.
The information on the packaging should be clear and easy to understand. For example, if a consumer wants to buy the product again, they need information on how much THC each dose contains to be repeated accurately.
Custom packaging boxes have many benefits for your emerging businesses:
- Expert custom designs from an experienced team of designers – you will not find this level of quality anywhere else!
- We can order at bulk prices, which lets us offer the lowest wholesale price possible without ever compromising on quality or customer service.
Custom boxes are a trend in the custom box industry. You need them if you want your business to be taken seriously. We have all heard of businesses that failed because their product did not look professional enough. We can create a custom box for your needs and make it look awesome!
The information on the packaging should be clear and easy to understand if a consumer wants to buy the product again. For example, they need information on how much THC each dose contains to repeat it accurately.
- Use color wisely
Black text on a white background works well when printing at home, but if you’re going through a professional printer, the color might be more effective as long as it’s not too bright and distracting.”
The colors on the packaging have a very substantial role in product selling. Therefore, the color should be attractive so that it catches customers’ attention and makes them buy your product first.
The information on the packaging needs to provide clear instructions for safe use, dosage suggestions, etc., depending on what kind of products you are selling.
If you package an edible or tincture inside a cbd tincture box, then make sure it has all relevant ingredients listed visibly on the outside as well – this will help avoid unnecessary food scares with parents.”
It is very important that people who buy your product can see everything they need to know about its content right away without having to open up their custom boxes. It’s unfair and unsafe because if there is something wrong with the ingredient list, nobody will be able to know before they buy it.
- Use a clear, concise title to make it easy for customers to find your product.
Clear, concise, and to the point, information is a very important part of a product. The title should be clear and descriptive so that the customer knows exactly what they are buying when they see it on a shelf or online.
When designing your CBD product packaging, make sure you know everything about its content beforehand. It will help avoid unnecessary food scares with parents. It’s also unfair if something isn’t listed correctly somewhere people won’t find out until after their purchase which can be harmful.
We hope you found these cannabis product packaging tips helpful, but if not, don’t worry! There are plenty of other resources out there that may suit your needs better.
We have information on designing a custom package for your products here. Or you can take a look at what other people did and how they did it over at Dope Magazine.